My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Monday 23 February 2009

Still in sooooooo much pain!!

i cant believe it, my whole body hurts!!!!!!! argh, story is, last week!!!! LAST WEEK thursday me and my girl decided to do a spin class at our gym, as we signed up together.lol.
so, i've been to a spin class before, when i was about 16 yrs old....and it was fine, it was fun!!!
but this time round, when i am telling you it was the hardest physical thing i've done in my life.lol....no exaggeration....sweat was dripping off me like i was in a sauna or something.....
when the warm up started me and my girl were looking at eachother, laughing, thinking what have we got ourselves into....for the first 10 mins we were just bussing up at how unfit we both were, but after that i swear we just both went silent, it was like auto-pilot, we had no energy for anything else!!!!!
like rocky we wanted it over and done with!
like stupid girls we didnt bring no water into the studio, so we were dehydrated like fcuk!
argh and now my body is just caning!!!!
i think everyone needs to experience this though! im bringing DOPE this week. hahahahaha good luck to u friend!
ciao for now

1 comment:

Tom_Gurl said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I always laugh at the people sweating buckets spinning.....not me star...you can't pay me enough to take those classes! And reading this has reminded me why!!