My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Monday 1 September 2008

as alicia would say..I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS WAY...

hey,
hope whoevers reading this has had a fantastic weekend....i myself had a not so bad one..=D

out fri evening in Covent Grdn, got absolutely wasted..
woke up late, huge hangover...reflecting on silly happenings of the eve b4..
sun, stayed home all damn day, till i needed to leave the hs..

highlights-
although i was wasted....i had fun!
got 2 c my adorable but spoilt God daughter

lowlights.lol(is there such a word?) -
i lost my debit,oyster and provisional
weekendz r way way way too short!!

anyway, y i actually wanted to blog today was cos of a few things that had come to mind during this weekend...
i am so lost!
in more ways than one, i feel like i dnt know myself, certain things and incidents and situations that have come up are making me question myself, and i mean if i really knew myself there would be no question. but that might just be me and the way i like things.argh.its just so frustrating when you dnt know where your going, you dont know what you want anymore.
and im probably not making sense to anyone....
put it this way.....hence my title...i have NEVER FELT THIS WAY!
im a str8 up know what i want, know where im going kinda girl.....but something or someone has just thrown me off that....

having a conversation with the most high when praying seems impossible is probably the best thing anyone could have ever advised me to do.......safe bolvo

peace out
God Bless
till nx time,
or probz later on since work is being boring to me 2day!

1 comment:

Dope Fiend said...

I think that at many times inour lives, we feel like there's no light on the path we're walking, we have no idea if we're going the right way, and no idea what's around the corner.

What i can say to you is that even when you feel lost within yourself, love yourself. Do what's best for you, no matter how selfish that sounds or feels, make yourself a priority. Once you stop worrying about the pressures of family, friends and society, you take it back to the bare essential, that is you.

hope that made sense...