My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Monday 15 September 2008

Brotherly Love

i cannot believe the weekend ive had, ive been in hiding at my aunties place......
my mum flew out to the Philippines fri night, cos my brothers ill..
whoevers reading...i beg just say a lil prayer with me...

'Our Mighty Father, i pray that you cover my brother with Jesus' precious blood, fill him, his mind, body and soul with the holy spirit, that there may be no space for the enemy to even TRY and destroy him. Lord let him feel you near throughout all the days of his life......
in Jesus' name we pray
Amen'

mathew 18:19
'again, i tell you if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there i am with them'

im standing on the word of God right there!!

thanks guys,
i may go cry now.
x

3 comments:

Jaded said...

Hey. I repeated the prayer for you. I hope everything is ok.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had to google nowurmakinglove2nikki to find you but I'm glad I did!

:-)

Jaded said...

I knew I'd been here before!!!! I recognized the bottle of whatever that is. lol

Dope Fiend said...

Me nd mi madre are praying for ur kuya.
Trust the Lord, because He is good.

R u ok at home? Call me if u need nefing ok! love u.