My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Friday 12 December 2008

as promised <>

so as i promised frm my previous post, the story about mummies birthday present.
so dec 6, im at home frm about 10 am....a little hungover and since no1 was in i sleep till about 3pm.
walk around the house and no1 is home, and im like...yeh im going out later but really, is it right ive spent half of my birthday on my own....sleeping.
i call mummy....

nix:ma where r u
ma:shopping y?
nix:what time will u b home, u know its my birthday...
ma:soon, we're just picking up the tree.

im kool with this cos i know theres no tree and i know shes out buying me something spectacular, u c kidz, my mum is different....no 'thanks alot' kinda presents frm her, its always a 'wow' i bloody wanted this but didnt even think of it to avoid disappointment!
any how they get home.....and get this her and her bf are dragging a tree.....daym she wernt lying....so i go to my room cos im so lazy and its my birthday and i didnt wanna fix that shit up.

then mum screams nix come here u got some pressies.....
i come out 2 the living room like an excied child and i c 3 boxes wrapped up. in front of mum, mums bf, my bro, and my lil cuz i open the first 1 ive been told to, its from my cousin and she got me some cup, cute cup that when u put water in the nose goes red...she was more excited then i was.lol
anyhow i go for the smaller box now, and mum interupts and says open the big box first, so im like ok, i open it and its pjs.....*drop dead grumpy...gorgeous crossed out.lol*
kool, im happy cos theres still that lil jewerelly shaped box. hehe by now got the fattest smile on my face......and all eyes are on me with this big grin right, so i open it, its in a leather box......black leather box, no signiture colours or labels, so already my ear to ear smile goes frm nostral to nostral.lol....(i think thats how u spell it)
still smiling, but with bait disappointment.
i open it, looking down at the most unexciting jade bracelet charm thingy.....im red i can feel it......my smile has GONE! and i can still feel all eyes on me, i look up and so happened to b my mums bf i c 1st, click.....he got a snap shot. i look at mum, 'thanks ma' she looks upset and im shitting myself i duno how to looks more happy........and i know these ppl are thinking what a spoilt ungrateful bitch! my bro comes up to me and nudges me put it on. its nice. mum asks me dont u like it.
im fricking speechless.guys it was SO SO SO SO BAD!
anyway about 5mins of speechlessness....we all start decorating. i keep throwing comments at mum about how its nice, but does it fit right etc....tryna justify my puzzled face when opened init.*nix man its a bracelet not a pair of jeans*

anyway mum wants to c wot im wearing tonight so shes asks me to do an outfit change....
so i got to my room, clutching my friggin gifts, and on my bed i c 1 hench box wrapped up. im like, fuck, no way......i pick it up and go to the living room. and sit dwn, and say guys......with a curious cheeky smile.
its big...and its heavy, and im like wtf can this b, i really cnt live no more if its 1 of those horrific incidents half hour ago. but i look at mum and she says open it.....so i open it, and its a laptop. =D
IVE WANTED ONE FOR AGES. AND THEY GOT ME 1!
do u know how bad i felt. i kept saying i dnt deserve this, not bcos i thought i was a bad daughter, but bcos of my spoilt bratness.

lol. i need to learn how to not expect so much huh.......

turned out alryt in the end tho......

daym losers always gotta play tricks!

anyway i need me some kipp,

nitey kidz

3 comments:

Jaded said...

Wow!!!! A laptop. That is freaking awesome 100x's over.

Dope Fiend said...

LOL! I neeeeeeeeed to see that pic Nico got of you! PLASE PLASE PLEASEEEEEE!

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

Hey Sistah!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...please come back...I'll definitely be back on yours....peace and blessings!