My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Friday 19 December 2008

the sweetest name in the books *JESUS*

my bad not only the books, sweetest name full stop.
this morning i read my word for you today hit the link up on DGIMA its on one of her post, and while your there stay for a while...educate urself =DNumbered List
anyhow i was on the UCB website and i clicked on a link under *why Jesus?*
i read it and i mean i've been a Born Again Christian for around 8yrs now, but reading that link, a few simple words made me fall so deeply in love again for the 1millionth time!

to whoever is reading this right now, i have no idea how your seeing this post, whether you are judging me because of my previous posts(antics) but not excusing myself but no one who has walked this earth is perfect apart from Jesus! Only by Gods grace and mercy do i wake up every morning knowing that im so loved, regardless of my wordly actions.

you know i've tried so hard to bring people to Jesus, family, friends and yes sometimes strangers hehe. But i dont get very far simply because how could i lead anyone to a destination that i have not reached?

dnt get it twisted though, i am 'highly capable' said my bestfriend the other night *thank you, i love u*

leaving that at that, i would like for you guys to read these lyrics or search the song on utube, cos i dnt know how to link a song/vid..eeeek! *furthermore get the album - the fight of my life*

The Last Jesus :
I see you, I need you, but I don't know your name
I touch you, say I love you, but that's all you get for today
It's easy, so easy, to tell you it's gon be okay
When I don't walk in ur shoes, haven't been through what you been through
Instead I push you away
Sunday everyone looks like you
But if our lives are cold inside tell me what's the use

If I say I love Jesus, but you can't see my Jesus
My words are empty, if they can't see Jesus in me
No more excuses, I give myself away
Because I may be the only Jesus they see

Too busy, forgive me, I've got problems of my own
It's easier to say your help is on the way
But I was your help all along
We're shouting, we're dancing, but can the world see a change
Am I just too selfish to see, the love they need You put inside of me

If we say we love Jesus, but they can't see our Jesus
Tell me what's the use if they can't see Jesus in you and me
No more excuses, we give it all away
Because we may be the only Jesus they see

If I am Your hands and Your feet, and if Your church is built inside of me
Where did we go wrong, we been here too long, we can't see Your face anymore
It's not the same anymore

Have mercy on us Jesus, please forgive us Jesus
I lost my purpose, if they can't see You in me
See I lied too long, and I change it all today
Because I may be, because I may be
The only Jesus they see, the only Jesus they see, the only Jesus they see

super blessed this morning, and the Holy Spirit wanted me to share my blessing with YOU!

Peace!

3 comments:

DearGodItsMeAgain said...

Reminds me of the song....( dno the title)...another kirky tho.

come back,
to ur,
first love,
jesus!
come back,
home.
back where,
u belong,
come!
back to ur,
first love....


btw.....the link dont work.
sort it aaat mate!lol

Bombchell said...

i'll check out the link, and look for the youtube song.

hmm what you did with this post is what my preacher was talking about yesterday about christmas, and the value, and how its about spreading the word, not just gifts.

however im not sure i can do it so boldly.

Samson said...

It's like everything that feels good is bad... I want to change but I don't know if I can sacrifice my vices...I know that sounds hella F'd up but it's true... It's not hard to 'do unto others...' but I've got a lurstful heart and wandering eyes, and I'm em#nvious and covetuous and times....