My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Monday 29 December 2008

a whole loada stuffz

wasss going on blog world! im at the office this morning, how crap is that, i thought i'd blog, but i dnt really wanna bore you with what went dwn cos we all know its just the usual chit chat eerrrrbody b talking about, and we listen politely.....


anyhoe.....


i got some vidz to post, they are too funny, saturday me and 2 of my girls were watching hip hop honours on mtv....and yes we started getting in the mood for some gansgter shit rapping, believe we turned my room around looking for clothing and accesories to look the part.....
will put up our one wen i get home. but to keep u entertained...check out our inspiration above.lol

we looked so gangster we HAD to do a hip hop vid, except we sorta lost the plot once recording!

*i will post vids later. promise!



hahahaha some funny shit still!


same day....later on in the night at about 1am my girl dope.......was forced to come to my yard so we can hit some local place....
*and it wasn't until a number of phonecalls and researching did we find this local venue* lol.....dope can comment on that 1!



anyway so we reach and we look around...shit this is some underground shit......

and remebering we reached somewaht after 1am! SCAREY i'd say! part of my ends r like overely ghetto! west london or not!


still its a tenner to get in.....i aint a cheapo....well i am, but i mean its a tenner to get into traffic *sum club in holborn* and that place is live!!!!

o my when we walked in, me and NS *my other girl* turned str8 to dope and gave her the look, ima kill u in a min!



this place was more than underground......yoyos in Notting hill was underground!!



the whole night we stayed in the corner drinking our cosmos, and shacking it out cos i must admit the music was LIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE!
*i'll insert a pic here*

i also bumped into a friend at the end of the night, who i see everywhere! i think he kinda cute.
lol me and my girls were outside, and i wass like thats my cousin...and i walk over to him.lol....dope and NS r watching me converse........and i know there both thinking, her cousin??? im sure i c a black man she's talking to.lol....hahahahaha will explain how i know him.....adrian *my black cousin*
HAHA
=D
on a last note, my brother....if you've been reading my blog, is GOOD and WELL!
PRAISE THE LORD!
*also thank you to u guys who prayed with me in spirit!*
well enough to go back home to the islands!! which he will do today, his flight is at 2pm....im gona miss him sooooo much, but im gonna c him again in 2/3 weeks cos im off there soooooooooon! cnt w8, massive family affair out there!! as in the WHOLE clang!!!!
dope u still coming bitch?
c ya
x










5 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

Being back at work sucks innit? LOL!

You're better than me-cos I would not be going into no underground ghetto looking place....I'm a snob like that...if there's no fire escapes, you won't catch me in there!!

Oh-what happened to your bro? What did I miss? Either way, glad to hear he's doing well!

Tom_Gurl said...

Oh-and I wanna see pics and vids of you acting a fool! LMAO!!

Glad to hear that your brother is doing so much better. Prayer really works!

And in response to the oldddddd post you commented on: things are still the same to be honest. But I'm trying more to not let it phase me. It's hard...but I know what doesn't kill me can only make me stronger!

(vixenchick) said...

i wanna see those vids soon...cant wait to see the outfits!

xoxo

vixen

Jaded said...

hurrah for your bro!!!!

cant wait to see the vids...hey did u and andre get up???

Dope Fiend said...

no Andre gave us the wrong number! then didnt replay to my FB till last nite....lol!

i honestly 4t neighbourhood would be live! LOL dont look at me like that, i did!!!


ay i was SO confused, i was all whispering to sam.....her cousin, but he looks black...?