My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Friday 20 March 2009

Good change? or bad change?

I know this is abit late, but i cut my hair two weeks ago! its so short!!

i want u guys' opinion........u can see how i looked like b4 frm previous photos uploaded!

yay or nay peeps?

leave comments,

i will not be offended!

note: or will i?

HAPPY FRIDAY

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

5 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

yay!

but why u sideways???

Tom_Gurl said...

Yeah...why are you sideways????

I love the new hair...definitely a good look!

Nicole said...

SIDEWAYS COS I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO ROTATE IT ON MY PHONE WHEN I UPLOADED IT.LOL FUSSY PPLS.LOL

(vixenchick) said...

oooh i love it!

Jaded said...

I like it! You look like a school girl lol.