My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Neglected? ah well its my blog not urs!

yeh i needed abit of time for important things
but im lying here right now in my bed
covers curled under my feet.......feet still cold as a mutha fug
tupac blazin' on my bose system frm my ipod

a million things running through my head
feels like i have alot to do, but i dnt know y im lying here and not doing anything
i havent even got anything to blog about
just about my wotless doings
some whack tune is playing......erm.....y is this on my ipod?

im lacking something real bad!
but i dnt know what it is
i even called yankee.lol.booty call
no can do.lol.daym!
didnt think that was it either.


argh.
nix fix up
i need a J, yezzzzziiiiiirrrrdddd a nice fat joint.
ummm with a cup of tea!
and some Bob Marley

o yeh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'myworldisgoinglala'

o shoooooot i know y i feel like this now.
i have a blood test tomorrow
shitting myself!
i hate needles!
not looking foward to it at all.

ready for one sleepless night, lying in the dark, cold and thinking about needles.
argh!
i think im gonna turn the heater on tonight so that heat knocks me the fuck out!!

anyway enough stupidness frm me!
adios amigos!

p.s remember. God Is Blessing you regardless! just accept.dnt reject!

4 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

i REALLY FUCKING NEED A JOINT SOME TEA AND SOME BOB MARLEY!

(vixenchick) said...

hey nikki!

xoxo

vixen

Tom_Gurl said...

You're just wrong....a joint...and tea? Does that even go together?!?!! LOL!!! Hope you managed to get some sleep....and your needle ordeal is now overrrrr!!!

Nicole said...

hey guys....yep the blood test is over! i am HAPPZ!