My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Wednesday 5 November 2008

fine ima spill some beanz right here =P

so ye as the title says...
i've been so confused lately, as any girl....boy wise....
lets just get things straight first im single =D
so any hot guys in blogland, dat feeling the way this girl writes take me outta my misery and b the knight in shining armour.lol
*cough *cough*
did i just send out an ad.lol
pls excuse my craziness, im at home ill, i took a day off cos seriously i cnt b at working like this...
and im under alot of medication right now.

here we go
yeh so theres two guys in my life at the moment, both from the past and i know i know, its bad but i really really like them both, the problem is i know i should just get up outta the area and not get myself in these situations, but whenever i try to bring myself to it, its like but do i really want him out?
and like the reason y im sticking is totally two different reasons for the both of them, both are over lovely to me, and i know our relationships are totally platonic *kinda*, its just the way things are and are going i feel like they both have the ability to make me fall so hard....again and i just dont how to stop that without hurting myself.
wow i sound like one whiney chick.lol
thing that differentiates the two is that one can hurt me, without knowing and the other one cant hurt me.
surely that means i like one more than the other right? cos feeling like you could get hurt by someone means..... i duno.lol
but then i dnt even know if thats the case..cos the one i think i wnt get hurt by is not because i dnt like them alot its cos i dnt fink he has it in him.
but i duno.lol
can the person even reading understand what im trying to get at?
if u can..
help?
plz
=)

1 comment:

Dope Fiend said...

bruvvvvv, u confused me.

no lies tho, i blatantly started laughing at

"yeh so theres two guys in my life at the moment, both from the past and i know i know, its bad but i really really like them both."



I KNEW IIIIIIITTTT I KNEWW ITTTT! My psychicness refuses to fail me!

ok i'll stop being dumb now

1st of all never underestimate any man, trust u can get hurt by anyone, especially who you least expect it from.

secondly, if u think u can get hurt by someone, it means you care about them, not on a platonic level, but more. It also means you want more but the fact that you're dwelling on the fcat that they could hurt you means something. but i think im right in saying only you can figure that out.


be mart b happy, do what makes you smile.

xoxo


Maybe i should put up an Ad too??