My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Friday 7 November 2008

Tagging rules.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

DOPE



2. Post the rules on your blog.

Tagging rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.




3. Write six random things about yourself.


  • i hate the colour pink, yet everything i own seems to be pink.

  • i love black, i love my black dress, i love my black shoes, i love my black men, i even frikin love my black roundtrees fruit pastilles =D

  • i have an allergy to apple, pears, cherries, peaches, nectarines and strawberries, so much 4 the five a day rule.

  • ppl think im a miserable girl cos i walk around with a serious face all the time, but SERIOUSLY y smile while walking dwn the road. ppl will get scared mate.*not sayin my smile is that terrible, but u know what i mean*

  • i've never had to go to doc/hospital for myself apart frm when i was born.

wow this is hard.lol



  • i hate my job

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

my world is going lala

burns the soul

dear God its me again

Tales and tallies

vixen

icandy21



hey to every1 i tagged sorry if you've been tagged b4!
x

No comments: