My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Friday 21 November 2008

something thats been going thru my mind lately

sorry i haven't touched my blog in so long
when i tell you BUSY is not even the word to justify!

anyhow, i have a younger boy cousin, he's 17 i think or 18, anyway i have mad love for him, he's actually not my blood cousin, his mum is married *kinda* to my uncle. but i've known my cousin since he was lil.....therefore regardless of whatever anyone says or feels or hears..HE IS MY COUSIN! we'll call him 'H'

anyway we know we have eachothers backs however far will live frm eachother and however not so often we see eachother.
lately we've been chatting, now he's the kinda kid who keeps himself to himself, wears dark clothing and always has his head dwn, so when we do speak u know i really wana get in there and see y this kid is so dark! he's been opening up, alot but not enough, i think he doesn't realise that i know much more than he thinks. getting to thep oint of this blog....the other day we were chatting about nightmares, cos he posted one note on facebook, of a nightmare he had, and 'betcha by golly wow' was it disturbing. no exaggeration.

got me thinking about my experiences..
now u can believe what im gonna tell u, or u can think rah this girls nutz!
whichever u choose......i dnt care
if u believe me thank u
if u dnt, hope ur shit scared! *not really* but woteva

....it was a late summer night, and i had just spent the last two hours awake on the phone to a friend....it was 2am and i had work the next day so i had to sleep.
as soon as i got off the phone, i felt i was about to dose off but felt bad vibes in my room, but my eyes could no longer take it and i nod off, half asleep i can hear something shuffling in my room.but my sleepiness is still fighting me, in the space of 3 seconds i feel something/someone on my bed, has gotten on top of me sat on my chest *not a heavy thing* and giving me blows to my head, when im telling you, my head was swinging frm side to side! and i knew fuck its them.....i've always been told when in trouble call on the name Jesus, best believe that name in itself is POWERFUL!
i call...Jesus, i call...Jesus, this thing is still beating the shit outta my face! i think u know, this thing wnt listen or get off with my weak voice no faith screaming Jesus, so with one last authoratative voice i demand get off me in Jesus mighty name! ah finally, it gets off me, im lying there on my bed in shock, i feel it climb off my bed...too scared to look str8 at it, i look at its shadow on my drawers, i see a short thing with messy curly hair.....abit straw like....as it walks it grows in height to about 3/4 of the height of my room. im looking at it now, tall, slim, in a long black cloak like mac, curly long bad weave like hair and its face was a face of a pig. it was looking in my mirror, putting a belt around its neck as a scarf, i blink and its gone!
i sit up, my head is banging, and im shaking with fear.

that night i called my mum to sleep with me....
i've been attacked a few times b4 but never like that.
......and i always wake up in mid action.

got a headache now.

cheerio kidz

1 comment:

Dope Fiend said...

das not funny! NICOLE u cant do that to me das some scarey shit!

isit true?


Do i really wanna stay over at ur yard anymore?