My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Monday 3 November 2008

SLACKIN' i know!

sorry guys, i know im slackin' bigtime, i guess i just got bored with the story, u know i had a plan for the ending of yankee on my blog but they way i went on about it with all the parts threw me off!
its annoying cos now the story on my blog is not in sync with whats going on in yankee town today.argh.long story!
plus i've been super busy, as in i have no idea what with but i know i have been.
and im sick.argh.my throat is numb from my coughing as in i cnt feel a damn thing in my throat.
anyhow
im not chatting much sense
but i can tell u this
ive got myself in some what of a pickle!!
i'll b needing you kidz help with my next post..
but im still contemplating on doing it.
i'll b back
x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sori about d sickness... if its sore throat, go old skul on it with warm water + salt, u knw d drill!lol

n bcuz am a lover of gist, i'll jst go ahead and tell u t spill

Dope Fiend said...

spillllllllll homieeeeeeeee! i wana hear about pickles!

Tom_Gurl said...

Anuva Londoner!! We're so few and far between round here!!

Damn-just getting into the Yankee story and it's done...I think you need to get on part 4!

Hope you feel better soon!!

*off to read the other posts*