My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Monday 13 October 2008

Cant Say I Didnt Try Pt 2

so i decided frm now on, i will put in abit of effort, meaning i'll pick up his calls, so obviously we get chatting, know more about each other ..........he's 24....frm st lucia....has a son....full time job.....got his own place....etc etc..
but its all just talk on the phone which im perfectly happy with.

come november and it's his birthday, and he calls me as im about to go outta Ldn to some outlet for some shopping...=D

and i was like 'Happy Birthday Lovely'

and the boy was touched.lol....when i say he was shocked that i remembered i mean SHOCKED!!......
so i was like ye so what ur 25 now how does it feel?

he gets abit hesitant on the fone....but at the time i think nothing of it.

that night when i got home, yankee calls me and is like' wassup darling?'
i could tell he sounded different, the kinda tone he had when i asked him how it feels to b 25.......lol......so i prepare myself and think, this guy is gonna tell me he 16 aint he......even though he doesn't look anywhere near that age....you get them big ass men who aren't old enuff to get into certain films at the cinema....but look like they have 2 kids and a wife.....so anyway!!

it isn't the worse......i find out he's 30!

no problem

surely though why did he lie in the first place?? then y did he tell me the truth.....
im thinking this guy might be feeling to b more than just calling and chatting on the fone.....and i guessed right.

exchange of convo for the nx few weeks.
him-'babygirl, when do i get to c u?'
me-'sorry im not available....real busy ..'

this as you boys and girls probably all know can get pretty tiring.....

anyway, so every sunday i go to church 7-9, and one sunday i felt to txt a few ppl in my fone book and invite them to church, i was on a mission to winning souls for Christ.....and as i was strolling dwn my long list of numbers a saw yankees name, and i thought.....what the hay......

my txt said.
hey guys, hope to c u 7-9 church Notting Hill, be blessed, Nix

the lazy buggers my friends are, no1 turned up apart frm 2ppl, yup....Yankee and his 2yr old son.

my heart melted!!
1.cos he actually came
2.i love kids, and his son was the cutest lil thing ever
3.daym is Yankee one FIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEE man.


*him and his baby boy had matching leather jackets on.....so cute *

so yep, Yankee has more points added onto my imaginery chalk board in my head.






4 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHI loved this one!
lol wen i was like EHHHHHHHH? Yankee aint 24! why dis gurl lying 4?

Den i realised it was all part of the story!

PART 3 PART THREEEEEEEEEEE!


Ay, someone is stalking me from ur blog!

DearGodItsMeAgain said...

Love it.

Loved him for you.

Love him for you?

Jaded said...

Lying= bad.
Saving your soul= good lol.
can't wait to hear more!

iCandy21 said...

awww this is like so great!...ok the lying, not so much, but him and lil man going to church...that was the sweetest thing. I can imagine how u felt. I felt that way a few weeks ago when my gf agreed for us to go to church together. I will def be back to read the next part