My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Cant Say I Didnt Try Pt 3a

the long and awaited......my apologies kidz...

.....so frm then on, me and Yanx hit it off =D

the first time i went to his
frm what i remember, he wanted us to go out to some local bar, but i took too long to get ready.lol.....so we ended up jamming at his, watched a movie, i sat there drooling on some hot guy on the screen (daym, what was this actors name again??)

yeh that night i was pretty much keeping myself to myself nothing interesting went dwn....
but he did manage to get me screaming and red faced.lol.......
what i didn't know was that he had sum mad foot fettish, the dude literally took my shoe off....and threw it on the other side of the room.....i was like WTF??
i quickly sat on my foot.lol........not knowing what to expect, cos seriously if he started doing sum mad shit on my feet i wudve freaked out.....dude is still tryna get at them.....and im there with my serious face and tone 'yanx wot are you doing? CAN U NOT PLS'

this made the fucker curious, now he insists on checking out my feet and counting each toe....(he thinks i only have 4 toes)
he manages to push me off my feet, grabs my left foot in the air.....counts and looks at me....and smiles.....nice feet.......NICE FEET all i could say was thanx.
apart frm that he didn't try it on me or anything, cos i absolutely hate....HATE sleeze balls, and when i left he said ' thank you for coming down, i really needed this kinda company' and gave me a kiss on my forehead....i walked off, and b4 i got into the cab he calls out 'hold up nix' i look at him and he walks to the cab and tells me to get home safely.....and i say ok.

i know i was expecting abit more like a romantics sweep me off my feet and into his bed, but nope, im glad the night ended like it did....
he did call me more than a few time while i was in the cab asking me to make a u-turn and back to his, but i was like nah mate.....*hooked* hehehehe

kidz notice how i put the title as part 3a
3b will b done wen i get home, promise, cos yo gurl is at work atm

hope this story aint boring u guyz...let me know

1 comment:

(vixenchick) said...

omg the dude has a weird foot fetish.

i missed you!

xoxo

vixen