My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Wednesday 8 October 2008

can't say i didn't try

hey kidz, i need ur help!

so u all know (if you've been reading) that i have lost my phone. But Thank T-mobile i have my sim card back which i recieved last night when i got home! but with none of my numbers....'so sheenz call me pls' =P anyway so when i put my sim card i put it my mums old bruk up fone and it shows i have 8 vmails and countless txtz....duh im loved =D didnt bother listenin to vmails, just wanted to get into bed and sleep!

so im here at work now and i get another vmsg....i think what the hay lemmi c whos tryna call me

...listening......listening.......

'Hi Nicole, this is Joanna from Oasis Please contact me on.......about your account with us.....' listening.....

bills.......

'Nix, its daddy just checking up on u and kuya, love u baby'.......


listening......


last voice msg...


'babygirl calling to let you know i just got paid, dont know if this is still your number, cant say i didn't try, Bless you'

hu dat?


Yankee my Ex
Last Summer.....so me my girls B and J are getting ready for a night out, one of J's friends birthdays...we go to one pub for pre-drinks at a place called 'The Old Explorer' cos at pubs, drinks are cheaper than at clubs.lol......cheapskatez.....any way so slight tipsy and we are ready to hit the club.... due to the lateness and size of our group we were force to go to some rubbish club called Sound........never-the-less my girls know how to have a good time!

couple a drinks dwn we decide its time for us 2 head home, J parts frm me and B......so we are waiting at the bus stop now (cheapskatez agen!)

and these two guys walk up to us.....and honestly speaking i dnt really remember what they looked like but we talk, and we find out that they are club promoters.......so one guy (yankee) goes to me gimmi ur number, i'll get u in loadsa places for free v.i.p....

and d drunk cheapskate i am, is like.....07852............

2 weeks or so later, everything is forgotten about until i get this call, its yankee, im like hu the fudge is yankee, and y is some american dude calling off my fone, then he explains how he got my number and im like....ooooooooo......sorry i was drunk, and i dnt want to go to any clubs.....do u mind not calling again...

that didnt go too well, the guy starts calling me.......quite often......and my 'i dnt wanna go to any clubs' doesnt stop him....so i just stopped answering.

then one time another event popped up, i cant remember what but i needed a venue fast and easy.......daym this yankee, so i call him and he doesn't answer......karma blows!

so i leave a voice msg to let him know the deal so he knows im calling for business and nothing else......

my msg went a little suttin like this..

'hey Yanx.....its Nicole, i was just calling cos i really need a venue tonight for about 20 of my girls...can you hook me up. let me know'

anyway he didn't get back to me.....so i had to make plans on my own......but we sorted!!!

on the way to the club i check my phone 3 miss calls and a vmsg....

'hey shortee, i manage to speak to my boy i got you a booth at CC's every 1 v.i.p you and 4 other girls get in for free the rest only need 2 pay a £5, can't say i didn't try'

after that i was like daym.......do u kno how hard it is to get into a club late in London without paying a fortune!!!! let alone a booth in a club, v.i.p for 20 girls, 5 in free, the rest £5.

he did try so i thought, ok.....koooool......i'll pick up ur calls frm now on!


i'll b back with the rest, so sorry, i just keep on going off on one!

btw this post isn't done....but it's bugging me cos theres jus so much to write about.....i'll b back =D

5 comments:

DearGodItsMeAgain said...

finish it already! lol

DearGodItsMeAgain said...

...btw..

dnt think i aint forgotten bout sex, love n pain.lol

Dope Fiend said...

Umghmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmz i need to read this!!!!


ok im goin bed now,, shame on u for letti n me get so drunk or allowing me to eat chocolate!
nigghtttttttttt thanx for lettin me knowu got home okay BIATC CHJHHHHHHCCHCHCH`

lol ok nite/1! love u really~ sorr bot the mistakes. spell che k is LONG!

dessex said...

man I need to be drinkin with yall

Jaded said...

Hey Nicki...cant wait to read the rest, sounds interesting.

lol @ you being a cheapskate...but I feel you!!!!!!!!!!