My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Thursday 2 October 2008

Sex, Love and Pain

Hey WOW, i haven't been here in a while....so much has gone on, and i thought i'd do a wrap up with a twist!

First and foremost i apologise for the lack of blogging, even though i probably dont have a collection of viewers, the few that view deserve more than a hit and run....so ima hit.....run.....turn around and hit again =D

Now we all know how me love my bullet points...
so shut and let me shoot!
Hence my title...

SEX
  • actively happy
  • mutual agreement with sexee
  • had a 'scare'
  • negative =P

LOVE

  • yo God IS love!
  • my bro is back, and i cnt show enough love!!
  • my fam...esp mum dad n bro...whoa! its still there man!
  • love u show/share can change/move ppl.BELIEVE...

PAIN

  • less physical more mental 4 me
  • in sayin that i've been feeling sick since last thurs!
  • im so frustrated about where im spiritually at it hurts!
  • ouch, my aunty got a tatt.its soooo sexy!

this isn't a proper post is it? but as i said so much has been happening i don't know how to fit it all in, without boring you all..... hopefully it sorta gives you an insight to whats been going down in nicoles world.

ay 2 ppl who kno me...no questions pls =D

4 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

where the hell were you? i missed you! : (

Dope Fiend said...

lol i bin checking ur blog for tiiiiime waiting for a new blog...but UMMMMMM! how can you tell me not to ask no questions!? You know what I wana know...but fine fine FINE! No questions, i think i already know.

:P I'm working C Garden next week Thursday n Friday, imma try get a lunch break with you!

Glad Antie and ur Kuya got here safely and ur fam is all gud. Still praying for you.

LOVES U SIS!!!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

well said but for a minute i thought title was sex, love and PALIN lol hope u dont mind me commenting folk

Nicole said...

@ vixen...awww u missed me? great..i liked being missed hehehehe...im baaaaaaack =D

@ dope...stop complainin pick up yo fone and dail my number bitch! o n btw thank u 4 ur support with my bro =D HEHE

@ torrance...hahaha Palin u kno...dnt mind u commentin at all..much appreciated actually

be blessed kidz =D