My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Monday 6 October 2008

my day so far...

hey kidz,
im at work right now, and i'd thought id write a blog.
so as you all know my brother is back frm the Philippine Islands, and i've been off work since wednesday, i was initially only suppose to take fri off but i was hit with a bug going around Ldn town, so pissed couldn't keep a crumb down! argh so, frm thurs-till now, i have been spending ridiculous amounts of time with the famo.....(good ridiculous)
which has been real good for me, since i hardly get to spend that quality time with them!
anyway.....
i digress?? hehe sorry ive just been reading alotta blogs lately and this word (digress) has been proved very popular... just really dnt know how to use it in context...
anyway.....
i digress?? hahahahahaha im so sorry.lol
yeh so.lol........this morning i found it MEGA hard to get up, my mum had to walk in2 my room and wake me up...
mama 'nikki its 7........... get up' -in a over tired irritated voice
me 'yes....im awake' -liiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!
so daym im late
rush rush rush
in a bad mood
freezing cold
bus takes forever
jump on the bus
cnt find my oyster (buspass)
every1 on the bus is staring at me with impatience
'patience is a virtue' i scream in my head
walk to the back of the bus
where its nice and warm (bcos the seats a right above the engine)
put one foot up on a seat 2 pull up my tights
facety bitch nx to me kisses her teeth
give her attitude back by pulling my tights up with agression
(thats how u know im a lovely girl)
fuckin 'ell ive put a hole in my tights!
*karma*
stick my ipod on
put Christian playlist to switch my mood
it works
i feel happier and lighter
i am a friend of God mate!
so......waiting till i get to the Strand
i get there
i get off
still listening to my ipod
which is on loud
i got a jump in my step now...
'all around,all around,everywhere i look your love is all around!'
i reach CVG (Covent Garden)
outside my building
need to check the time am i early? (walk in with happy face)
am i late (put that sad face on)
i check my pocket for my fone.
wheres my fone?
i check my bag....
daym compartments...
1st compartment - no sign
2nd....still no sign
3rd.....fuck....
ive lost my lovely fone kidz
stupid jump in my step....
and that was just the morning, i dnt plan to continue with the rest of my day..
u guys will get depressed!
funny enough blogging all of that i feel happy
im smiling
im smiling
ur smiling
we smiling
miracles and blessings kidz! miracles and blessings!!

5 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

hehehe BOOM post....but ummm u lost ur fone???

greaaaaaaaaaaaaat! 2nd one in what... 3 months? and i thought i was bad!
Pooey uni was so crap 2day, we got sum dumb project on LDN streets! dum dum dummmm!
hehe Chrissie goes mi uni now aswell, lol shes so cute! ok i'll stop life storying on ur blog ....but ur not online...and u lost ur fone!!!!

Luboo!

xoxo

Jaded said...

I def think you used "digress" correctly the second time.

Sounds like your sickness was well spent (with the family)!

Dope Fiend said...

morniiiiiiiiing!!!! :( can sleep///let me go and facebook stalk. I agree with Jaded, lol second time round!

(vixenchick) said...

i cant believe you lost your phone! i would be so lost without my blackberry!

Dope Fiend said...

Miss u.