My photo
21yrs old-ima Londonah ima ima londonah-filipino heritage still-full time worker-shoe/bag/music lover------God Fearing! yo i was neva good at this kinda thing! =D

Friday 3 October 2008

Dedicated to my SISTER frm another MISTER!



I love u and miss you more......hey we really love peace huh?? world peace BITCH!=D

I really cant wait to see you next week 4 lunch.....while we walk the snazzy cobbled streets of Covent Garden!!
HEY!
pls dnt kill me.lol
o yeh bring ur cammy to work and we can do a picture blog...wahyaseh?
hehehe we can do it at night when the fairy lights are out!
im EXCCCCCCIIIIIIITTTTTTEEEEEDDDD!
its looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong over-due sunshine!

5 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

HAWHAWHAWWWWWWW

I love that harajuku picture lol!
we r so sad!

YAY!

Me love u long time

Bombchell said...

omg u remind me of mrs vans, the graffiti artist in this picture!!

hmm not sure how her names spelt, but she's in click with fafi.

Nicole said...

hehe it was my lil cousins costume party and me n my girls was dressed up as harajuku girls....but i guess we ended up looking like miss van and fafi girls.lol..

@shee we gotta do that again.lol...broad daylight u kno..
omy theres a graffiti of 1 of miss vans girls in grove we shuda posed there!! nx tym!
hehe

Jaded said...

Y'all are so cute lol!!!

dessex said...

dope pics